The School has close links with industry and our students benefit from guest lecturers, work placements and collaboration with external client on their inhouse projects, work placements and work based opportunities.
We offer our students the opportunity to study aboard for one semester or a full academic year through the Erasmus programme.
Students on the Sports Management and Coaching programme extend and apply their discipline knowledge from their individual modules to the community. We engage with many local community partners, including St Patrick’s Junior National School, Scoil Bhride Boys School and Daughters of Charity.
We have developed partnerships with many international to enable our students to study aboard for a semester or full year. Students have the option to study at a partner University in France, Germany, Spain, or Canada under the Erasmus programme. Students participating in the Erasmus+ programme not only gain invaluable academic and/or work training experience, but also can experience life in another country, develop language and intercultural skills, travel and broaden their horizons.
Many of our programmes within our School are professionally accredited. This requires an active and ongoing dialogue with our professional accreditation bodies.
Sports Management and Coaching programme have various accreditations linked to throughout the degree. For example, REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals) accreditation in Fitness instruction and Personal Training, first aid certification and Sport Ireland Safeguarding 1 - Child Protection course.
Within our School civic engagement is viewed as part of the overall effort to make higher education accessible to people within the catchment area and where possible internationally.
- Students supporting the Daughters of Charity, local schools within the Sports Management and Coaching programme, Fingal local Sports partnership, National Governing Bodies and Charities including BUMBLEance,
- Engaging with seniors in the Community through volunteering activities and programme organised activities
- Working with organisations such as JobNet Ireland and Jigsaw Ireland
- Involvement in specific campaigns such as International Women’s Day and Helping the Homeless.
- Creating TU Dublin FinBiz webinars in partnerships with our community
- Global class with our Higher Education International partners.
The School links with a variety of education partners and engages with second level education initiatives such as Language Pathways and Scifest.
We have collaborations with global higher education universities in Canada, such as Langara University, Vancover and Ontario Tech, Durham College.
The School of Business welcomes requests for engagement from industry, professions and communities. If you wish to develop links with our School please email email@example.com