TU Dublin Launches Student Entrepreneurship Accelerator ivenTUre - Deadline Today
Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) is pleased to announce details of a new student entrepreneur accelerator, ivenTUre.
ivenTUre have today launched the search for top entrepreneurial talent amongst students at the University. ivenTUre want to hear from students who are already running their own businesses as well as those who have a great idea for a business.
ivenTUre is open to all students, full-time, part-time, undergraduate and postgraduate, across all disciplines. The programme will run on a part-time basis over four weeks, from May 25th to June 30th 2021, and will provide students with an opportunity to work on their business ideas under the guidance of expert mentors, tutors and entrepreneurs.
ivenTUre participants will receive:
- A 4 week part-time (online) accelerator programme consisting of 10 workshops and masterclasses.
- An opportunity to develop much-coveted skills in creation, ideation, critical thinking and problem-solving.
- A chance to pitch their idea, at the end of the programme, to a panel of experts and win a cash prize of
- 1st place €1,500
- 2nd place €1,000
- 3rd place €500
- Access to follow-on supports from the TU Dublin business incubators.
- A certificate of completion to add to their resume.
For more information and for a link to apply, see: www.TUDublin.ie/StudentEnterprise
TU Dublin is committed to delivering a shared impact by cultivating a highly connected network of discoverers, creators, and entrepreneurs and engaging with people who make things happen. We live this mission by delivering entrepreneurial experiences like ivenTUre.
ivenTUre is brought to you by The LINC, Synergy and Hothouse, the campus incubation centres at TU Dublin. For further information on other Entrepreneurship and Innovation supports at TU Dublin, visit our website.