TU Dublin is offering a full scholarship for its MSc in Digital Marketing programme to a small business owner or a Junior Marketing professional financially affected by Covid-19 as part of the oneAday initiative.
oneAday was created to encourage Irish businesses and organisations to collaborate and work together through these uncertain economic times. TU Dublin has kindly offered a full scholarship for its MSc in Digital Marketing programme and is seeking applications from individuals or businesses whose career or business have been impacted by the Covid-19 restrictions over the past number of weeks. For example:
- A small business owner whose business suffered due to a lack of digital presence and now realises the value of digital marketing and wants to learn how to maximise their company's online presence.
- A junior marketing staff member who was financially impacted by the crisis and believes that this masters programme would elevate their professional opportunities as well as benefiting their current employer's marketing strategy.
TU Dublin intends to give this opportunity to someone who would not otherwise be able to afford it themselves or access it through their current employers, for example, large organisations willing to pay or contribute to executive education.
What is the MSc in Digital Marketing?
The one year Full-Time Masters in Digital Marketing is designed to build participants expertise in three key areas: strategy, analytics, and technology. People working in marketing and business are learning on the job how to 'do digital', this programme will build knowledge, competency and skills that will prepare graduates for digital marketing practice within their own company.
The programme is typically run over two and a half days per week with two modules delivered remotely. Semester 1 is twelve weeks in duration and Semester 2 is six weeks in duration, making it flexible enough to fit into a work schedule.
Read more about the MSc in Digital Marketing here.
Applicants should have a minimum 2.1 honours business degree and/or a minimum of three years of relevant industry experience in the field of marketing/business.
For international applicants, an English Requirement equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.5 with nothing less than 6 in each component part also applies.
How to apply?
Visit this link where you will be asked to submit the following information.
1. Current CV
2. Completion of Application Form
3. Details on your current role/ employer
4. A letter, detailing how COVID19 has impacted your career/business and how this scholarship can make a difference.