Campus

The Dublin School of Architecture is based in the Linenhall which is part of the TU Dublin Bolton Street campus. 

 

 

The Dublin School of Architetcure is based in the Linenhall. 

Linenhall

Linenhall courtyard and entrance

Linenhall Hub

Linenhall coffee HUB

 

The main Bolton Street building was originally designed and built for technical and technological education in 1911 on the site of what was once the European Hotel. 

Located in Dublin’s north inner-city, Bolton Street is within minutes of shopping areas in Henry Street and Parnell Street, as well as the old city markets and Smithfield. 

Bolton Street

Bolton Street - Main building

From its inception in 1911 as a technical college, the Bolton Street campus has undergone continuous expansion, most recently in 1987 with the completion of a major extension which provided among other facilities a new library, Student Union area, and additional studios and administrative offices.   

Bolton Street courtyard

Bolton Street - Courtyard

Bolton Street and the Linenhall, are home to students of architecture, mechanical and civil engineering, environmental planning and construction, from apprentice to postgraduate levels

The Bolton Street campus is a short stroll from the Grangegorman campus. Just walk up Henrietta Street, through Kings Inn, across Constitution Hill to Broadstone LUAS and you are there.