Fees & Registration
Fees can be paid according to the following schedule
|Instalment Amount||Due Date|
- On payment of the first instalment , student status will change to registered and full access to services provided
- Access to services will be revoked for students who default on 2nd or 3rd instalment payments
- International students paying full non EU fees, must pay at least €6000 to register, this is to satisfy visa requirements
- Collaborative partnership/linked provision programmes with industry may have specific arrangements in the cases of third party payments.
- Full time undergraduate Students applying for SUSI grant can register based on a SUSI application number
Non Tuition charges
|Replacement ID Card||€15|
|Autumn Exam Resits||€100|
|Transcript Reissue Fee||€15|
|Verifications (third parties)||€25|
New students and international students will be sent details on how to register. Returning students will be contacted by email.
Shortcuts to direct web registration/ fee payment pages are available at