QQI Level 5/6 Applicants
Technological University Dublin welcomes applications from students presenting QQI (formerly known as FET/FETAC) Level 5/6 awards.
Around 500 first-year places are available on Higher Certificate, Ordinary Degree and most Honours Degree programmes reserved for such applicants.
How to apply
- You must apply through the CAO system. You can do this online at www.cao.ie.
- In order to apply, you must have obtained a full major award. A Component Certificate (minor award) is not sufficient.
- The best 8 modules of your award are used for ranking purposes.
- If you’ve accumulated your major award over more than one academic year, you’ll need to apply to the QQI for a major award.
- If you present full QQI Level 5/6 awards, you won’t be required to meet minimum entry requirements based on Leaving Certificate results. The QQI Level 5/6 award is accepted in its own right.
QQI Level 5 list of places, offers & accepts in 2019 (City Campus) >PDF DOC<
QQI Points Calculator >HERE<
QQI Minimum Entry Requirements For Our Programmes
Jump to a section using the letters below