QQI Level 5/6 Applicants
Technological University Dublin welcomes applications from students presenting QQI (formerly known as FET/FETAC) Level 5/6 awards.
- Around 500 first-year places are available at City Campus on Higher Certificate, Ordinary Degree and most Honours Degree programmes reserved for such applicants.
- At TU Dublin Tallaght there is a 10% QQI quota on 4 courses:
TU736 Sports Science and Health
TU936 Sports Science and Health
TU982 Creative Digital Media (Media Production and Digital Arts) for 2021
TU997 Applied Social Care
For the remaining courses in Tallaght, QQI applicants compete with all other applicants.
- At TU Dublin Blanchardstown there are no QQI quotas on any courses.
How to apply
- You must apply through the CAO system. You can do this online at www.cao.ie.
- In order to apply, you must have obtained a full major award. A Component Certificate (minor award) is not sufficient.
- The best 8 modules of your award are used for ranking purposes.
- If you’ve accumulated your major award over more than one academic year, you’ll need to apply to the QQI for a major award.
- If you present full QQI Level 5/6 awards, you won’t be required to meet minimum entry requirements based on Leaving Certificate results. The QQI Level 5/6 award is accepted in its own right.
QQI Level 5 list of places, offers & accepts in 2019 (City Campus) >PDF DOC<
QQI Points Calculator >HERE<
QQI Minimum Entry Requirements For Our Programmes
Jump to a section using the letters below