TU Dublin Postgraduate Business Programmes
The Graduate Business School at TU Dublin is ranked in the top 2% of global business schools and was recently recognized by Chambers Ireland/ In-Business as Ireland's leading provider of postgraduate business and MBA programmes.
Our range of programmes are tailored for both recent graduates and experienced professionals, whether studying business for the first time or seeking to deepen their knowledge and expertise.
All our programmes are designed to ensure a balance between academic excellence and real-world relevance, all the while focusing on building the crucial soft skills required for career success.
A vibrant postgraduate community of over 1,000 students and deep engagement with industry make for a dynamic and exciting learning environment.
Join us and begin your journey towards personal transformation and career growth!
- Best Postgraduate and MBA Programmes- InBusiness Recognition Awards 2020
- Dr. Colin Hughes, Head of the Graduate Business School- InBusiness Recognition Awards 2020
Our team are available for a one-to-one chat to answer any questions you have about our Postgraduate Business programme.
As a TU Dublin graduate, you can avail of a 10% reduction in fees for any of our Level 9 taught Masters programmes.
To avail of the graduate fee discount please make sure you include your TU Dublin qualification when you apply for a Level 9 taught Masters programme, and discount will be applied.
Business Seminars and Information Sessions
The deadline for Postgraduate Business programmes has been extended due to current circumstances, email email@example.com for specific queries, or contact the programme chair of your programme of interest.
- Executive MBA
- MSc. Strategic Management
- MSc. Project Management
- MSc. Human Resource Management
- Master of Business
- MA in Management for the not-for-profit sector
- Postgraduate Diploma/ Masters Product Management - in conjunction with Technology Ireland Software Skillnet
- PgDip/ Masters in Creative Commerical Communications - in conjunction with IAPI
- MSc. Digital Marketing & Analytics - in conjunction with Marketing Institute of Ireland
- Postgraduate Diploma Finance Evening (Conversion programme for Non-finance graduates)
- MSc Global Business Services - in conjunction with Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet
- MSc Leadership, Innovation and Technology - in conjunction with Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Selling/Dip in International Selling (CPD) - in conjunction with Enterprise Ireland
- MSc. Strategic Management
- MSc. International Business
- MSc. Business & Entrepreneurship (Conversion for non-business graduates)
- MSc. Advertising (Creative Stream)
- MSc. Advertising (Executive Stream)
- MSc. Marketing (Conversion for non-business graduates)
- MSc. Digital Marketing
- MBS Retail Management
- MSc Fashion Buying & Management
- Postgraduate Diploma Accounting (Conversion for non-accounting graduates) - applications will open in 2021
- Postgraduate Diploma Finance (Conversion for non-finance graduates) - applications will open in 2021
- MSc. Finance
- MBS. International Accounting - applications will open in 2021
- MSc. in Technology & Innovation Management (Conversion for non-business graduates)
- MSc Accounting
Postgraduate Research- Masters and PhD
Download a brochure:
FT Postgraduate Programme Brochure
PT Postgraduate Programme Brochure