TU Dublin President's Sustainability Innovation Challenge
TU Dublin President's Sustainability Innovation Challenge - €2,000 prize fund
Call to all TU Dublin students!
Did you know that reducing food waste is the #1 personal action to reduce carbon emissions and that the United Nations estimate that eliminating only ¼ of the food presently wasted would be enough to end global hunger?
We need your help to come up with great ideas to reduce household food waste.
Join us at the TU Dublin President's Sustainability Innovation Challenge
- 1 day Hackathon Challenge on 04 November 2022
- The Challenge? Reducing Household Food Waste
- Prize fund €2,000 (sponsored by Workday)
- Pizza and refreshments provided on the day
- Certificate of participation provided to all participants
- Registration closing date - 30 October 2022
Practice your creativity and entrepreneurship skills and come up with winning ideas!
Find out more at www.tudublin.ie/growthhub/hackathon