Student Entrepreneur Awards
***Applications now closed***
The Student Entrepreneur Awards could help you realise your ambitions.
- Become an entrepreneur: Students create their businesses with support from the TU Dublin GROWTHhub and the Student Entrepreneur Awards.
- Stand Out: Taking part demonstrates the commitment to innovation that employers and investors are looking for.
- Get Help: Advice & mentoring from Enterprise Ireland, and LEO.
- Fund your start-up: €35,000 in cash prizes.
- Overall Winner: € 10,000
- Cruickshank High Achieving Merit Award: € 5,000
- Grant Thornton High Achieving Merit Award: € 5,000
- Local Enterprise Office ICT Award € 5,000
- Enterprise Ireland Merit Awards Fund, 6 runner-up awards of €1,500, 1 academic award of €1,000
Sponsored by Enterprise Ireland, Cruickshank, Grant Thornton and the Local Enterprise Office, the Student Entrepreneur Awards offers third level students from all academic disciplines the opportunity to realise their entrepreneurial ambitions. The Student Entrepreneur Awards are open to all full-time registered third level undergraduate and postgraduate students on the island of Ireland. Entries can be from individuals or teams.
Interested? Why not enter Stage 1? TU Dublin GROWTHhub is here to help!!
Stage 1: Create a two-minute video that showcases your great idea, highlighting its commercial and export potential. The videos are then submitted via the online entry form before the closing date 11 March 2022.
TU Dublin GROWTHhub can provide:
- An Ideation Lab for you to work on the business idea (please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Support and guidance on putting together your video pitch.
- Greenscreen facilities and equipment to help you record your video (please email your request to email@example.com).
- Ongoing support at each stage of the competition.