TU Dublin Vice President of Sustainability - Jennifer Boyer Launches ‘WE Support and WE Hack’
The launch of the WE Support will be a two day hackathon – ‘WE Hack’ (supported by TU Dublin colleagues in CONVENE) where participants will form teams to address the ‘Vice Presidents Quest’ available here.
- Overall winners receiving a mentorship and marketing pack to the value of €20k to continue to develop our their idea
- Successful teams from WE HACK will then have the opportunity to present their winning ideas at a pitch event as part of TU Dublin’s involvement with the European University of Technology. All details to follow after WE HACK.
- Spot prizes to be won throughout the event
How can I apply / register?
Register via Microsoft Forms using your TU Dublin staff / student number and email. Apply by filling out the form.
‘WE Support’ is a new TU Dublin pan-University initiative to address these historical deficits and to increase representation of women in entrepreneurship across all TU Dublin disciplines.
The aims of the WE Support programme are to:
- Increase female student participation in entrepreneurship
- Grow the number of TU Dublin women alumni in senior leadership positions in external organisations
- Increase the number of women-led/co-founder TU Dublin spin-outs
How does WE Support help empower women?
We Support offers end-to-end support throughout the programme and provides dedicated event information, relevant resources, potential funding and other supports to the participants.
Semester 1 – WE Support
- Work with Like Mind Individuals and form a multi-disciplinary pan university team
- Opportunity to engage in the WE Hack Quest and win incredible prizes
- On the 2nd of November; we will be releasing a talk series, where entrepreneurs from TU Dublin alumni, incubator clients, New Frontiers participants, TU Dublin staff and TU Dublin students will discuss their entrepreneurial journey.
- The panellists discuss a number of relevant topics for aspiring women entrepreneurs, such as entrepreneurial thinking, work-life balance, how to scale your business idea, and how TU Dublin can support your journey.
- You will have exclusive access to the talk series and the other relevant resources provided.
- Opportunity to develop your product / service / idea and bring it to market.
Semester 2 – WE Support
- Details will be announced in December for Semester 2 WE Support
Semester 3 - Summer Accelerator
- Programme will be launched in March / April
Don’t miss out. Register today: