- March 30th, Dr. Fumi Kitagawa (Manchester): "Incentivising Knowledge Exchange: A Comparison of Vision, Strategy, Policy and Practice in English and Scottish Higher Education", 12-2pm
- May 11th, Dr. Pat O'Connor (University of Limerick): "Women, Men and Management in Irish Universities: A Recent Study" 1.30-3pm, The Boardroom, 3rd Floor, DIT Cathal Brugha St.
- June 20th, Dr. Pamela Eddy (William & Mary):"Internationalizing a Campus: A Case Study of the College of William and Mary", 4-5pm, The Boardroom, 3rd Floor, DIT Cathal Brugha St.
- June 25th, Dr. Elaine Ward (HEPRU): "The Value of Arts and Humanities Research in Ireland"
- The Australian Higher Education Environment - September 27, 2011
- Quality assurance and the changing meaning of autonomy and accountability between home and overseas campuses of the universities in New York State - September 9, 2011
- Trends in Higher Education – Monday 17th May 2010
- HERAVALUE: Measuring the Value of Arts and Humanities Research
- Regional Research Meeting II - Amsterdam - April 27th - 29th, 2011
- HERA Knowledge Transfer Workshop - Zagreb - June 30th - July 1st, 2011
- Networking Meeting of Irish Community-Engaged Researchers - 30th March 2011
- Beyond the Pale: Developing Research Partnerships in Third Level Institutions in Ireland - 8th March 2011, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Higher education in challenging times: questioning the unquestioned - DCU, 4th March 2011
- HERAVALUE: Measuring the Value of Arts and Humanities Research - 17-18th January, 2011
- World Class Universities or a World Class System? 12 June 2009. In association with OECD/IMHE and HEA
- Higher Education in the 21st Century - Diversity of Missions, 25-27 June 2007. In association with IMHE, IAU, HEA (Higher Education Authority, Ireland) and IUA (Irish University Association).
- E-Learning - Opportunities and Difficulties, April 2006. In association with DEAN