Show Me the Money by Enterprise Nation: An in-person event for aspiring business owners to access funding & support.
|Date:||Thursday 9th Jun 2022|
|Time:||16:00 - 18:30|
Join the free event Thursday 9 June at TU Dublin Aungier Street to gain tips on how to access finance, connect with funders, learn from panel discussions and be inspired by key speakers- all under one roof!
What to expect:
- Hear from opening keynote speaker We are Riley as they share their entrepreneurial journey and offer top tips to raise and manage money.
- Join a panel session with funding source experts Barry Brennan Venture Partner of Elkstone Partners and Tom Early Head of Funding and Scaling Solutions, Enterprise Ireland and We are Riley hosted by fund-raising expert Johnny Harte, and ask questions on pitching and funding.
- Meet funders from across Ireland who are looking to invest in early and growth stage businesses.
- Network with other like-minded business owners and grow your connections.
- Connect with accountants who can support with the fundraising process.
Which funders will be present?
- Halo Business Angel Network
- Spark Crowdfunding
- The Redesdale Fund
- Linked Finance
- Invoice Fair
- Seed Legals
- InterTrade Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland
- Microfinance Ireland
- Leo Network
- Capital Credit Union
- DBIC Ventures
Who is the event aimed at?
The event is perfect for anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit wanting to start or grow their business and interested in receiving support with funding.
Meet your keynote speaker:
We are Riley is an Irish start-up which is on a mission to end period plastic through their eco-friendly period product subscription service. Founded by Aine Kilkenny, Fiona Parfrey and Lauren Duggan in April 2021, the subscription box company has already raised €475,000, hired its first employee, crossed borders into the UK and Europe, and added a corporate offering.
4.20pm: Opening keynote Q&A with We Are Riley
4.45pm: Funding panel - Johnny Harte asks a panel of funders what they look for in a pitch
5.15pm: Meet the Funders! Connect with your ideal funding source plus accountants
6.30pm: Event end
Free refreshments will be provided throughout
You must register before the event date. Book your ticket early to avoid disappointment - only 100 places available. Please note, by registering you are agreeing to be filmed and photographed at the event.