TU Dublin GROWTHhub Entrepreneurial Student of the Year Award
The GROWTHhub TU Dublin Entrepreneurial Student of the Year Award recognises entrepreneurial achievement among full time TU Dublin students that demonstrate entrepreneurial vision, leadership and success.
The award recognises and celebrates entrepreneurial actions, behaviours, and contributions in a wide range of areas. We welcome submissions that demonstrate how TU Dublin students have demonstrated entrepreneurial contributions by acting upon opportunities and ideas in any context and transformed them into value in commercial, cultural, social or sustainability contexts.
How to submit your application?
- To submit your application you must submit a completed workbook that demonstrates your entrepreneurship contributions and competences you have developed.
- To apply you are required to complete the Entrepreneurship Digital Badge Application Workbook. This workbook will facilitate you to articulate your entrepreneurship competences, describing your entrepreneurship contributions as you do so.
- Submitting the workbook will also make you eligible to receive the TU Dublin Digital Badge in Entrepreneurship which is awarded at Advanced, Intermediate, and Foundation levels and will be a useful addition to your resume.
Submissions to the TU Dublin Entrepreneurial Student of the Year Award are open to full-time registered TU Dublin undergraduate and postgraduate students. Note: All full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply for the Digital Badge.
Submission Process and Closing Date
The TU Dublin Digital Badge in Entrepreneurship Application Workbook and the explanatory video below detail how to complete and submit your application.
- Entrepreneurship Digital Badge Application Workbook
- Introduction Video
- TU Dublin Digital Badge in Entrepreneurship
The closing date for the Dublin Entrepreneurial Student of the Year Award is 30 June 2023.
Shortlisted submissions will reviewed by an expert panel. The winning submission will receive the award GROWTHhub TU Dublin Entrepreneurial Student of the Year, with four runner-up applications receiving commendation certificates.