ivenTUre - Student Entrepreneur Accelerator
ivenTUre will be opened for application again in April 2023. If you would like us to let you know when the programme will be opened for applications, please register your interest now by completing this form.
Have you got a great business idea but need help with the next steps? Then come on an ivenTUre next summer with TU Dublin. ivenTUre is TU Dublin’s student entrepreneur accelerator, open to all students, full-time, part-time, undergraduate, and postgraduate. The programme will run over 3 weeks May/June 2023 and will provide you with an opportunity to work on your business ideas under the guidance of expert mentors, tutors, and entrepreneurs.
Who can apply?
If you are already running your own business or you have a great idea for a business make sure to register your interest here.
You can apply as individuals or as teams of 2-4 persons. Applications from students in all disciplines are warmly welcomed.
- A 3-week part-time accelerator programme with leading trainers across 10 workshops and masterclasses.
- A chance to pitch your idea, at the end of the programme, to a panel of experts and win prices.
- A CPD certificate of completion to add to your resume.
- And opportunity to access follow-on support to develop your business idea, with the TU Dublin business incubators (Hothouse, LINC and Synergy Centre)
Dates and details:
Workshop and masterclasses will be a blend of online and in-person events.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Creative Thinking, Lean Canvas, Lean Thinking
- Problem/Solution Fit → Developing Your Value Proposition
- Market Research - Customer Discovery Approaches
- Competitive Environment - Identifying Opportunities
- Marketing, Communications & PR
- Sales - Planning, Negotiation & Execution
- Finance & Funding for Start-Ups
- Building & Leading a Team
- Planning, Pitching & Presenting Your Business
- Individual Pitch Practice Sessions
- Pitching semi finals
- Live Pitch Finals
How to apply:
Register your interest here today.
Limited places available, applicants will be subject to a competitive evaluation process.
“The programme helped me open my mind and look at things from a different perspective”
Alina Toader, TU Dublin Student
“ …. helped me make connections with people with great minds and ideas. Highly recommend it!”
Adina Toader, TU Dublin Student