Explore the venture creation process
- Learn how to take your new venture idea from concept to pitch
- Gain an Accredited CPD qualification in New Venture Design
- Participate as an Individual or Team
- Win a prize for best enterprise idea!
Kick off sessions:
- 07 February 2023 at 4pm - 5pm in Aungier Street, Ideation Lab (4-028).
- 08 February 2023 at 4pm-5pm in Blanchardstown, room B112 at LINC.
- 08 February 2023 at 10am-11am in Tallaght, Venture room at Synergy.
- 09 February 2023 at 4pm-5pm in Grangegorman, Greenway Hub room GW103.
- 10 February 2023 at 3pm - Online session (MS Teams) - Click here to join the meeting
What is Venture Lab?
Venture Lab is TU Dublin GROWTHhub's student entrepreneurial idea validation programme, open to all students. The programme allows you to learn about the entrepreneurship process, from ideation to pitch.
The programme runs online from February to April 2023, with two on-campus workshops supported by a series of online workshops and resources.
The programme is designed as an immersive learning process where you will have the opportunity to test, develop and validate your entrepreneurial ideas using the latest online tools and with the guidance of tutors, and entrepreneurs.
- Online module materials, notes and exercises
- Live in-person workshops to help develop and test your ideas
- An opportunity to pitch your idea to a panel of experts and entrepreneurs
- A TU Dublin accredited CPD Qualification (Certificate in New Venture Design - 5 ECTS at Level 8)
- Access to further support in developing your new venture
Who can apply?
- We are looking for students with entrepreneurial ideas, from new business ventures, social entrepreneurs, green entrepreneurs, cultural entrepreneurs, and more.
- All TU Dublin students (from apprenticeship to PhD, full-time and part-time) can apply for the Venture Validate programme.
- You can apply as individuals or as a team (teams can include participants from outside TU Dublin but at least half of the members must be TU Dublin students).
- If you think you might have an idea but aren't sure if it's suitable for Venture Lab, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you decide if the programme is right for you.
Dates and details
After the first kick of sessions, a series of online workshops will be made available for you to proceed at your own pace.
Online sessions and resources:
- Building the business model
- Market Testing
- Learn: Customer discovery
- Confirm: Customer & Market Validation
- Assembling a Portfolio & Pitch
How to apply
Apply today completing this application. Limited places available.