Our expertise ranges from material surface characterisation to the development of novel surface coating solutions for diverse industries.
We offer scientific and industrial communities a wide range of tests that comply with international standards ISO, BS, EN and ASTM.
Advancement in surface technologies demands a thorough assessment of the formulation, quality and performance of coatings. This requires the use of specialised instrumentation by skilled researchers. We are committed to on-going training of our personnel enabling us to keep up with new technologies and assessment methods.
We have a wide range of specialised equipment available to us.
We focus on meeting our clients’ needs on:
- Solvent, water borne and powder coatings
- Metallic and inorganic coatings
- Physical and chemical testing
- Corrosion control innovation through R&D, Technical/ Legislation support, Specification and Validation
We provide surface solutions for a range of industries such as:
- Electronics, aerospace, architectural, civil engineering
- OEM engineering
- Medical devices
- Agricultural, forestry, marine
We are the National Approval Laboratory for:
- NRA approval systems
- Department of the Environment
- VOC validation
- QC on public schemes
- Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine procedures for metal roof cladding, side cladding and prepainted metal purlins