Our project scientists and engineers work together with product developers, medical practitioners and technology partners to achieve solutions to diverse technical challenges. Since 2007, MiCRA has partnered with entrepreneurs, companies and academic researchers to advance analytical and diagnostic products.
- Concept Development
- Programme Scoping
- Project Scheduling
- Evaluation of Outcomes
- Reporting and Progression
MiCRA has worked extensively with a range of partners in a range of sectors (food, pharma, diagnostics, etc.); from start-ups through SMEs to global multinationals. Our core technologies can be readily adapted to provide solutions for a range of challenges.
- Human and Vet Diagnostics
- Dairy and Agri-Food Sector
- Environment and Water
- Materials and Formulation
- Bio and Pharma
- Brewing and Beverage
MiCRA has a long and successful record of delivering commercially viable research and technical solutions for Irish industry. We undertake a variety of projects, both short to long term, for a diverse group of companies.
Whether innovating new product ideas or exploring know-how and patented technology MiCRA R&D teams work with industry partners to achieve project success.
- Funding and Support for Industrial R&D
- Commercial Feasibility Studies
- Flexible Licensing for Background IP
- Exclusive Licensing for Partners
- Intellectual Property Generation
- Marketing of Technologies
- Aiding with Regulatory Issues
- Spin In and Out Opportunities
The team at MiCRA will apply specialist know-how, background, and new technologies solutions for the advancement of sensor technologies.
If you have an idea you would like to see developed, feel free to contact us by email or phone. Wherever you are based, we will be happy to host you at MiCRA or visit you at your convenience.
Dr. Baljit Singh
Phone: +353 1 404 2033