Oifig na Gaeilge is the office that is responsible for ensuring the development of the use, the visibility, Irish language training, and the status of the Irish language amongst the students and staff of Technological University Dublin. These objectives are pursued through various projects which include:
- organisation of Irish language classes and opportunities to obtain qualifications in Irish language competency
- management of scholarships for staff and students to attend courses in the Gaeltacht
- management of student initiatives
- facilitation of cultural and social events promoting the use of Irish
- provision of a translation service
- overseeing and monitoring of the University's obligations with regard to the Official Languages Act
Contact Oifig na Gaeilge by emailing email@example.com and you can follow us on Instagram @tudublin_oifignagaeilge and on Twitter @TUDublinOnaG.