Welcome to the School of Accounting, Economics & Finance at TU Dublin Faculty of Business.
The School of Accounting, Economics & Finance provides a range of programmes at higher certificate, undergraduate and postgraduate levels, all sharing the following characteristics:
- Small group teaching
- Professionally relevant syllabus
- Skills and competency development
- Easy access to staff
- Excellent Library facilities
All programmes of the School provide a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills development with a combination of formal lectures, tutorials, group projects, presentations, case studies and the use of highly regarded speakers from the professions, the financial sectors and industry.
The programmes of the School are designed to transform highly capable individuals into professionals equipped to pursue successful careers in key sectors such as:
- Professional Accountancy
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance, Venture Capital and Corporate Restructuring
- Capital Markets, Trading and Risk Management
- Financial Services, Investment Banking, Commercial Banking
- Investment Management
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Technology
Graduates of our programmes benefit from a range of exemptions provided by accounting and taxation professional bodies.