students talking in canteen with animated background illustrations

Receipts & Tax Relief

Tax Relief

Full Time

Students who pay their own tuition fees or those who have more than one student in their family attending third level and paying their own student contribution fee may be entitled to tax relief. Information on tax relief is available on the following website

Part Time

Students who pay their own tuition fees are entitled to tax relief at the standard rate. Courses must be a minimum of 2 years duration. You need to send a copy of the receipt for fees to your local revenue district along with your P60.

A list of approved colleges/courses can be accessed on the revenue commissioner’s website See list of Local Revenue Offices.


If you pay online you will receive an email acknowledging your online payment. Official Online Receipt can be printed.

To Request a Receipt please email the Fees Office at Please ensure that you include your Student ID number and the relevant academic years for which you require the receipts.

Click here to Request a Receipt.