Part-Time Undergraduate Fees
Aungier Street, Bolton Street, Grangegorman
Blanchardstown and Tallaght
- To view a full list of part time courses, including fee information, for 2022-23, please see our Part Time Prospectus 2022-23
Fees for Progressing Carrying modules
Where students are permitted to progress carrying a module from a previous year they are required to pay fees in respect of the module they are carrying in addition to the published course fee. Fees are charged at €50 per credit (for example a student carrying a 5 credit module will pay an additional €250).
Fees for Repeating and Attending modules
Students who are repeating and attending a full/part year of study will be liable for fees. The fee will be calculated on a per credit amount of course fees. Students who are funded through Springboard or ICT are liable for repeat and attend fees.
Are books/materials included in the course price?
No. Lecturers may suggest you purchase books while on the course and this is at the student’s expense. Please note the University has an extensive Library on each campus and students may utilise this service provided that their fees are up to date and they have a valid student card.
Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI) students should contact the ATI directly for a booklist.
In order to assist students in paying their fees, the following are the payment options for part time courses.
- Option 1: Pay full course fee prior to course commencement.
- Option 2: Pay by payment deadlines:
First Instalment: 25% of course fee prior to course commencement.
Second Instalment: An additional 25% of course fee due by 31st October.
Third Instalment: Balance of course fee due by 31st January.
- Option 3: If your employer is paying your fees:
Blanchardstown Students - You must complete a Request Invoice Details to be sent to employer form. An invoice will then be issued to the company for payment.
Aungier Street, Bolton Street, Grangegorman Students - You must contact the Fees Office by email email@example.com and request a 3rd Party Authorisation Form. This form needs to be submitted to the Fees Office. An invoice will then be issued to the company for payment.
Tallaght Students - You must complete a Declaration of Payment Form (Tallaght). This form needs to be submitted to the Fees Office. An invoice will then be issued to the company for payment.
|You might find it convenient to make payments on a Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly basis ensuring that your percentage payments due are paid by the due dates.|
First Instalment: Non-compliance will result in no Computer Access/Moodle or Student Email on course commencement
Second Instalment: Non-compliance will result in loss of Computer Access/Moodle & Student Email with effect from 31st October
Third Instalment: Non-compliance will result in loss of Computer Access/Moodle & Student Email with effect from 31st January.
Examinations Results will be withheld until all fees are paid in full.
Withdrawing from Your Programme
Information on Withdrawing from Your Programme
Refunds are normally issued in the following circumstances:
- Where a full time student pays their student contribution fee and are subsequently awarded a third level grant; in this instance the student contribution fee will be refunded to the amount awarded.
- Official withdrawal from course by 31st October:
- Full time students - a full refund of fees paid
- Part time & Postgraduate students - a refund of fees paid less Course Acceptance Fee
- Official withdrawal from course between 31st October and 31st January:
- Student is liable for half the course fees. Any payment in excess may be refunded.
- After 31st January - No refunds will be made.