News at GROWTHhub: 1 Start-up Summer Internships. 2 ClimateLaunchpad competition applications now opened. 3 Student Entrepreneurship Champions appointed. 4 TU Dublin Greenweek.
Welcome to our NEWS at GROWTHhub. In this issue you can find out about:
- IMMERSE Start-up Summer Internships.
- ClimateLaunchpad competition now open for applications.
- Student Entrepreneurship Champions appointed.
- TU Dublin Green Week.
1. IMMERSE Summer Start-up Internships Programme
Learn on a paid summer internship while achieving a CPD Certificate in Start-up Internship
- Learn how a start-up or early-stage enterprise works
- Receive a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certificate in Start-up Internship
- Get ready to enter the job market
Have you completed year 3 of your degree or completed the first two terms of your postgraduate course in TU Dublin? Thinking of starting up a business, or curious how a start-up company works? If so, check out the IMMERSE start-up summer internship programme, an opportunity to work with, and learn from, great start-up companies.
Between now and the end of April new opportunities will be posted so keep an eye on the GROWTHhub website and GROWTHhub emails. To apply, check the list of available internships below and submit your application before the closing date associated with that opportunity.
List of current internships
To see full details of internship you will need to log in to Careers Connect
- 01 - PNG Energy Limited - Interest in Renewable Energy (2 positions)
- 02 - EPN Consulting Research and Innovation Ltd -Sustainability Project Assistant
- 03 - EPN Consulting Research and Innovation Ltd - Social Media Manager
- 04 - Reuse Ireland - Business Development Intern
How to apply
- Draft your CV & Cover Letter following the CV & Cover Letter instructions on the IMMERSE Internship Application Submission Requirements
- Applications must be submitted:
- Through Careers Connect by the closing date listed in the internship advert.
- as single pdf document with both (1) cover letter, and (2) curriculum vitae.
For further details check IMMERSE Summer Start-up Internships Programme
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ClimateLaunchpad competition is now opened for applications.
- ClimateLaunchpad is the biggest global green business competition.
- Ideas may still be on the back of a napkin and if you are not sure if your idea fits the bill contact us at email@example.com. We welcome ideas from individuals and teams.
- GROWTHhub is available to help with your competition submissions. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply here.
3. Student Entrepreneurship Champions appointed.
- The TU Dublin Student Entrepreneurship Champion Team will promote entrepreneurial activities across campus while building key career skills and techniques in areas such as social media management, events planning, project management and stakeholder relations.
- Thank you for all the applications for the TU Dublin Student Entrepreneurship Champion roles. We received some great applications with great ideas for working with students on each campus.
- Look out for the email introducing you to your local Student Entrepreneurship Champion and look out for your local champion as they get to work on your campus during the next couple of weeks.
4. TU Dublin Green Week.
- The annual Green Week is happening this week.
- Events details are on the Green Week website so keep an eye out what's happening across the university as there will be many in person and online talks and workshops.
The GROWTHhub team
Find out more at tudublin.ie/growthhub or follow us in Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.