Calculators: The University (City Campus) has adopted the rules of the State Examination Commission in relation to the use of Calculators in Examinations. A calculator not listed is prohibited, unless approved in advance by your School.


*The Professional Authority presenting evidence on behalf of a student should preferably do so on the Professional Opinion (PO) form accompanying the PC1 form or, if not possible, do so on headed notepaper containing the relevant information in the manner and form requested on the PO form.

When reporting technical issues/failure on the PC1 form, please include supporting evidence such as a screenshot or IT Support Helpdesk ticket number (if available).

**Once you have submitted your form by email to the relevant Examinations Office, they will follow-up with you regarding the fee