Our Bolton Street campus has been a centre for technological education for over 100 years. This three storey neo-classical building was designed by CJ McCarthy and was built in 1908. It has since been extend in 1961 and again in 1987. Plaster representations of artisan figures decorate the hallway and corridors of this ornate building. The figures are casts from John Henry Foley's models for figures at the base of the Albert Memorial on Leinster Lawn. Despite substantial extensions, the essential historic character of the building has been maintained and the building forms an important part of the surrounding streetscape.
The campus is fully equipped with computer and electronic labs, lecture theatres with the latest audio- visual equipment and learning aids, fully equipped workshops, library, restaurants, students’ union area, and student recreation area.
Bolton Street, is just 5 minutes’ walk from O’Connell street and just six minutes’ walk to the Grangegorman campus.