Sometimes it can be helpful to speak to a Career Coach on a one-to-one basis.
There are a range of topics we can help you with such as:
- Making great career decisions and understanding what motivates you
- Identifying & articulating your strengths
- Reaching your potential / performing at your best
- Managing uncertainty about your course choice
- Exploring career options related to your course
- Building a Career Action Plan; information & support around further study, job hunting, applications, interviews, assessment centres
- It can be beneficial to prepare for your appointment by reviewing information and resources on this website before attending.
Booking a Career Coaching Appointment
In the current circumstances, we can arrange appointments with your Career Coach virtually via MS Teams or if your preference is to meet in person, we will make necessary arrangements to meet you in a safe manner. Click on the relevant box below to connect with your Career Coach.
- If your needs are urgent and your Career Coach is not available, we will make every effort for you to meet another member of the team
- Unfortunately, due to the large volume of students we support, we are not able to write or re-write CVs or personal statements for you
- We can offer a maximum of three one-to-one career consultations to any individual in any academic year
- TU Dublin graduates can avail of our services up to two years following graduation. We regret due to the demands of current students it may take longer to deal with graduate enquiries.
Book via the Relevant Link Below