Services to Employers
TU Dublin Career Development Centre values links with employers and welcomes any queries from new or established contacts.
- We can provide you with access to all our undergraduate and postgraduate students
- We can assist you in advertising full-time work, part-time work, summer work, internships, work experience and graduate scheme opportunities to students and graduates.
- We are happy to meet with you on campus to discuss all aspects of recruiting students and graduates.
- We will do our best to assist you in any way possible.
- The Career Development Centre is not in a position to be involved in the direct selection of students.
TU Dublin offers employers the opportunity to promote their vacancies to students by partaking in:
- On-site Careers Fairs - Read more about our Autumn 2021 Virtual Careers Fairs
- Holding information promotional stands on-site
- Delivering online webinars to specific student group
- Direct advertising on our online job vacancy listing Jobscene
For more information contact: