We support the flourishing of students and staff by fostering and engaging the spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual dimensions of their lives.
We provide a safe and confidential setting where you can begin to explore concerns and worries, whatever they are. We are here to listen and support you in whatever way we can. We are available for you 24/7, so feel free to contact us at any time to seek advice, wisdom, an opinion.
We organise a range of different events each semester, so whether you are a new student to TU Dublin or a returning student, we encourage you to come along and enjoy some of our Irish (Celtic) spirituality and hospitality.
Why go to the Chaplain?
- One to one confidential service
- A place of hospitality and kindness
- Settling into University issues
- Meditate or pray in the Quiet Room/Mindfulness
- Experience inter-cultural and religious exchange
- Bereavement support
- Volunteering opportunities
- For those of no faith and all faiths