Get Career Ready
An Online Career Event for TU Dublin Students
Monday, 27th September, 9am-6pm
Over the next few months, you may be…
- Searching for opportunities or putting together applications
- Preparing for interviews or assessment centres
- Networking and attending careers fairs and employer events
- Thinking about postgraduate study or setting up your own business
- Researching prospects abroad or wondering ‘what do I do next?’...
As you return to TU Dublin, it’s time to get career ready and we are here to help! Come along to our 30-minute career webinars and get the support you need.
Check out the full schedule and webinar descriptions below.
|09.00-09.30||Get Career Ready! Key actions to take from now|
|10.00-10.30||What Jobs would suit me?|
|11.00-11.30||Where are the Jobs? Ireland and Abroad|
|12.00-12.30||Make the Most out of a Careers Fair|
|13.00-13.30||A Winning CV and Cover Letter|
|14.00-14.30||Optimise Your Career with LinkedIn (Live Demonstration)|
|15.00-15.30||How to Impress on Application Forms – Jobs and Further Study|
|16.00-16.30||Succeed at Interview (Tips for face-to-face and virtual interviews)|
|16.30-17.00||Postgraduate Study in Ireland and Abroad|
|17.00-17.30||Assessment Centres – What to Expect and How to Perform Well|
|17.30-18.00||Interested in Starting your Own Business? Advice from Hothouse, TU Dublin|
*Schedule may be subject to amendment