Exam Past Papers
Past Examinations Papers are available through the Library Catalogue.
- Select the 'Exam Papers' search button.
- Scroll down to select your College and Subject area
- Choose an academic year
- Pick the folder corresponding to the exams you wish to view: Summer, Winter or Repeat
- Exam papers are organised by module code e.g. BIOL1801
- Select the exam paper you need and download the PDF or view online with Adobe Reader.
- Past exam papers are housed on the Student Intranet and require a unique username and password. Access to past exam papers is restricted to current students and staff so the login details cannot be shared in a public forum. You can view the exam papers password on our private Usernames and Passwords list. To view the list log in with your Student/Staff Number and your MyLibrary PIN.
- If the exam paper you are looking for is not in the catalogue it is because it has not been received by Library Services. Past papers for exams held during Covid-19 restrictions are generally available on Brightspace. Please check with your module co-ordinator for access.
- Versions of past examination papers in the library catalogue are provided for information purposes only. They have not been checked against the originals for accuracy or completeness. In light of this, TU Dublin does not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of these examination papers.
Past Examinations Papers are available through the Office 365 SharePoint Online site.
- Logon is with your Office365/email account and password.
- Any access queries please email ITSupport@tudublin.ie.
- Previous exam papers can be requested from Exams.Blanchardstown@tudublin.ie.
Past Examinations Papers are available through the Library website.
- Log in using your TU Dublin email address and password
- Click on the + sign beside your Department
- Click on the + sign beside your Course
- Click on the + sign beside the Semester that you want
- Click on the + sign beside the Years that you want
- Click on the exam paper to open it.