Programme Title: Certificate in Social Media Marketing (Special Purpose Award)
Under 23 applicants must have ordinary level Grade 06 or better in five subjects. The subject list must include either English or Irish. Ordinary level Mathematics Grade 06 or better is also a requirement to apply for year one of this course.
If a Mature student (over 23 years) you may be exempted from this requirement and are eligible to apply. All applicants must have competence in spoken and written English.
- Short course offering key practical skills in social media for industry and non-profit organisations.
- Quickly learn key social media and digital marketing skills and bring into workplace immediately.
- Shorter version of BA in Digital Marketing at TU Dublin Tallaght.
- This course responds to current skills needs of Dublin and global tech sector.
- Close links with technology hubs and Digital Docklands.
- Developing core Marketing and Applied Digital Skills.
- Social Media.
- Marketing & Global PR.
- IT, APPS and Social Media.
- Social Media
- Content Creators and Designers
- Community Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Advertising and Communications
Marketing Technology Landscape – to prepare graduates for changing trends in digital transformation of all organisations.
Winter Semester: one evening per week of face-to-face class, and one class online/blended on a second evening.
Spring Semester: two evenings per week of face-to-face class, and one class online/blended on a second evening.