Get help with our 'Self-Service' Portal
We have developed a self-service portal that allows you to log and track your calls with Technology Services 24/7. The portal also contains a knowledge base, a repository containing easily retrievable information about our services.
- Log an IT Incident
- Having a technical issue with any of our TU Dublin technology services?
- Incident - Examples of Incidents include printer issue, wifi connectivity issue, application issue, email service issue and laptop crash
- Log an IT incident ticket below with our Service Desk team to review and action
- Log an IT Service Request
- Need access to a TU Dublin service or internal systems?
- Service request - Examples of Service Requests include software requests, classroom technology requests and system access requests
- Log an IT service request ticket below for the team to review and action
If you have any questions or need help, please contact the Service Desk
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Contact Details: 01 220 5123
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 12:30 & 14:00 to 17:00, Room G006
- Monday to Thursday - 10:30 to 11:00, 14:00 to 14:30, 17:30 to 18:00 (during term), Library
- Friday - 10:30 to 11:00 and 14:00 to 14:30 (during term), Library
- Monday to Thursday - 14:00 to 16:00, Rathdown House
- Monday to Thursday - 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 (during term), Ground floor outside lecture theatres 025/029