Referring a Student
As a faculty and staff member, you will have direct experience of working with students in the classroom, assisting them achieve academically within their particular discipline. The Career Development Centre augments this learning by helping students to make informed career decisions, assessing career readiness, serving professional development needs through a range of career-related interventions. Student referrals usually come under the following banners:
- Looking for graduate employment
- Considering further study and funding opportunities for same
- Needing help with changing course and advanced entry procedures
- Requiring information/advice regarding careers and disability specific issues
- Unsure whether to enter employment or continue studying
If you are working with students with any of the above needs please do not hesitate to contact us.