Programme Title: Certificate in Digital Marketing (Special Purpose Award)
Under 23 applicants must have ordinary level Grade 06 or better in five subjects. The subject list must include either English or Irish. Ordinary level Mathematics Grade 06 or better is also a requirement to apply for year one of this course.
If a Mature student (over 23 years) you may be exempted from this requirement and are eligible to apply. All applicants must have competence in spoken and written English.
- Short course offering key practical skills in social media for industry and non-profit organisations.
- Quickly learn key social media and digital marketing skills and bring into workplace immediately.
- Shorter version of BA in Digital Marketing at TU Dublin Tallaght Campus.
- Option to complete full BA degree later using these credits.
- Brand new for this year, responding to current skills needs of Dublin and global tech sector.
- Close links with technology hubs and Digital Docklands.
- Developing core Marketing and Applied Digital Skills.
- Hybrid of digital/IT skills with international marketing and communications.
- Social Media.
- Data Analytics.
- International core pillar throughout course.
- Applied education and practical skills development
- Work placement or major industry project.
Marketing Technology Landscape – to prepare graduates for changing trends in digital transformation of all organisations.
- Social Media
- Content Creators and Designers
- Community Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Advertising and Communications
A short course (one night per week and some online content) offering core practical digital marketing and social media skills. Topics covered includes basic and advanced digital marketing skills and tools, from an Irish and global perspective. The course also covers an introduction to business IT and data analysis, as well as marketing technology landscape – a module to prepare students for the next stages in the digital transformation of the economy.
One evening per week of face-to-face class, and one class online/blended on a second evening, over two x 13 week semesters.