About Microsoft Project
How to download and install Microsoft Project
To successfully download this Microsoft Project you will need to be logged in with your @mytudublin.ie student or @tudublin.ie staff account.
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (which includes Project and Visio for download) is available to current staff and students for teaching, research, and other related classwork only. It cannot be used for administrative purposes.
Please follow the instructions below to access the software available:
1. Go to: https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools and click Sign In
2. To Sign in: Students use your firstname.lastname@example.org email credentials.Staff use your @tudublin.ie email credentials
3. Accept the terms and conditions
4. Click “Software” in the left sidebar
5. Select the appropriate software from the list e.g. Project 2019 (Windows Only), view the key and copy it. Click Download and save to your hard drive. Install the software and apply the product key when prompted