Course Title: Bachelor of Business (Honours)
Note: This course is open for Advanced Entry applications only.
To qualify for Advanced Entry applicants must be currently studying, completing, or have successfully completed, studies at Level 6, 7 or 8 in a Higher Education Institution (HEI) or an equivalent, in a related area. You must demonstrate by providing transcripts of results that you have achieved the learning outcomes for each stage you wish to advance past, for example:
- To enter Year 2 via Advanced Entry, you must demonstrate that you have met the learning outcomes for Year 1.
- For entry to Year 3, you must demonstrate that you have met the learning outcomes for Years 1 and 2.
- For entry to Year 4, you must demonstrate that you have met the learning outcomes for Years 1, 2, and 3.
If English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency as detailed on our website.
Building on a strong foundation in the key aspects of business you will gain deep understanding of organisations and how teams and individuals behave in organisational settings. The broad and varied range of subjects will provide you with the practical, work-ready skills you need to get a job in a variety of companies, including project management, customer service, marketing, human resource management and financial executive roles. The course covers modules in Strategic Management, Financial Information Analysis, Project Management and European languages (French/German/Spanish).
The final year will prepare you to assist prospective employers in strategy development in an organisational setting.
Students on this course will be required to have a medium spec computer/laptop (i.e. able to run Win 10, an AV solution and Office comfortably. Be able to use Wi-fi and camera to attend online classes, use other software such as SPSS, Adobe Connect; e.g. Latitude 5510; Latitude 5410.
Please search for the TU Dublin offer on the HEA website www.heanet.ie/store
- Risk Analyst
- Corporate Banking
- Financial Services
- Team Manager
- Retail Management
- Strategic Management 1
- Financial Management 2
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management 2
- Financial Information Analysis
- Strategic Management of Information Systems
- Service Marketing Management
- Company Law
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Research Methods
- Process Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Managing Service Quality and Customer Relationships
- Financial Reporting
- French for Business 4a
- German for Business 4a
- Spanish for Business 4a
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing
- French for Business 4b
- German for Business 4b
- Spanish for Business 4b
- Digital and Contemporary Marketing Practice
- Business Project
On graduation, you may continue to postgraduate study at TU Dublin or elsewhere.