Under 23 applicants must have ordinary level Grade 06 or better in five subjects. The subject list must include either English or Irish. Ordinary level Mathematics Grade 06 or better is also a requirement to apply for year one of this course.
If a Mature student (over 23 on 1 January 2020) you may be exempted from this requirement and are eligible to apply.
All applicants must have competence in spoken and written English.
A brand new, employment-focused degree, particularly relevant to the needs of Ireland’s fast-expanding technology sector, where ICT employers are growing their business operations. Short course/special purpose awards in digital skills are also available now.
The Department plans to continue to develop its links with this sector, as well as Irish and global business enterprise to create industry-ready, career-focussed graduates that are highly-skilled in the needs of the modern digital enterprise.
- Social Media
- Content Creators and Designers
- Community Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Advertising and Communications
Over 3 years you will study:
- Digital Marketing
- Culture and Identity
- Marketing Technology Landscape
- Data Analytics & Visualisation
- Trends in Cultures & Societies
- Social Media & Global PR
- Marketing Law
- Behavioural Economics
- International Marketing Applications
- Behavioural Studies
- PR & Media Relations
- Project Management
- Applied Global Digital Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Channel Management Language
- Web/App Design and Optimisation
- Sales Management
- Marketing & Business Development
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Marketing Communications Industry
- Marketing and Advertising
- IT, Apps and Social Media
- Business IT & Data Analysis
- Graphic Design
- Applied Industry Project/Placement
- Principles of Management
2-3 evenings per week part-time over 2 semesters per year. In some semesters, students will be on campus two evenings 6-10pm, while in some it will be three evenings 6-10pm.
Where there is two evenings per week of face to face class, the content will be online/blended for the third evening.
- Applications are no longer being accepted for this programme for September 2020 as it is full.
For queries on the application process please contact:
Or call the Lifelong Learning Team on: