Course Title: Bachelor of Arts in Digital Marketing
2023 CAO Points: All Qualified Applicants (AQA)
Leaving Certificate Requirements
Minimum Number of
Minimum Grade in
English OR Irish
QQI/FET Award Required
|Any full Level 5 or 6 award
In addition to the QQI minimum entry requirements, QQI quotas and QQI points apply. The max QQI points awarded is 390. Further details at www.tudublin.ie/qqi
Applications from mature students (23+) are welcome. Further details at www.tudublin.ie/mature
English Language Requirements
If English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency as detailed on our website.
Are you fascinated by the way people are hugely engaged by certain brands? Wonder why people buy particular things? Or love finding and sharing information online? This course integrates theory and practical marketing to prepare you for this exciting and evolving industry. You’ll learn all about consumer behaviour, marketing communications and brand management, and how to best use digital tools.
This employment-focused degree is right up to date, and answers the needs of of Ireland’s vibrant, fast-expanding technology sector. Employers in Dublin’s Digital Docklands and elsewhere helped us decide on what subjects and topics to include, from core applied digital marketing concepts to graphic design, as well as current trends in marketing technology and traditional business and marketing approaches, including elements of marketing law, HR, accounting and management. Our Digital Marketing degree integrates theory and practical marketing to prepare you for this exciting and evolving industry.
You’ll engage with real clients and acquire practical skills in website design and social media, as well as a thorough understanding of the industry landscape.
In Year 3, a placement will give you the opportunity to apply what you have learned within a professional environment.
Our aim is to produce industry-ready graduates, highly skilled in the needs of modern digital enterprise.
Study Abroad Opportunities
In year 3, semester 2, you have the option to spend a semester at a European University under the Erasmus programe
Graduate Job Titles
- Digital Marketer
- Social Media Manager
- Content Creator
- Marketing Specialist
- Data Analyst
- The Marketing Communications Industry
- Behavioural Studies
- Critical Skills Development
- Trends in Cultures and Societies
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Business Information Technology and Introduction to Data Analysis
- Introduction to Information Technologies, Applications and Social Media
- Introduction to Marketing Theory
- Marketing Technology Landscape
- Introduction to Statistics
- Fundamentals of Financial and Management Accounting
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Systems
- Graphic Design
- Behavioural Economics
- Information Analysis for Decison Making in Business
- Developing Database Systems
- Marketing Law
- Marketing & Business Development
- International Marketing Applications
- Research Methods
- Applied Global Digital Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Applied Industry Project / Placement
- Marketing Channel Management
- Project Management
- Social Media Marketing and Global PR
- Quantitative Methods for Marketing and Advertising
- Web/App Design & Optimisation
Please note, there is no advanced entry to this course.